2009年8月8日土曜日

First Presentation

Hi!! I'm Ryo.

We had a presentation for our teachers, tutors and students. We could do that well. After it, some problem emerged. However, our project will go well because it is novel in Canada and I wish it succeeds. When I reading the contents of the presentation, I was a little nervous. Next time, I try to not get nervous.

After the classes, we went bowling. That is interesting. The pins are only 5. I cannot bowl well, but I could do better than usual.

After the bowl, we went to ice cream shop. The ice is really big and too sweet. I had a trouble to eat all it, but I'm glad to experience maybe the canadian ice and it is delicious.

Tomorrow, we are going to watch the major league baseball game. I'm really really looking forward to watch it.
See you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿