2009年8月3日月曜日

Second Day

Hi ! I am Ryo Hayashi.



Today, we do a funny game. The rule is taking a same picture which have already been taken by tutors. It is really hard and we continued to walk about 2.5 hours. The norm is 15 pictures. However, our group couldn't complete. It is 13. I was very tired, but we could almost understand the area around Waterloo University.



After that game, we went to plaza to buy some necessaly things. My friend bought convenience goods like a detergent and so on, but I only ate ice cream. The taste is "golden vanila". It is very delicious. However, Unfortunately I feel graduately cold.



What's more, we started eating the dormitory's meal. Some meals were not good for my taste, but others were very nice, for example chickens.



Finally, classes are going to begin from tommorow, so we have to concentrate on that. Let's go. Good night!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿